Thank you for another wildly successful Wild About Colorado!
~See you next year~
July 23-25, 2015 in Breckenridge, Colorado
Carter Park Pavilion, 400 S. High Street
Wild About Colorado is an annual celebration of wildflowers, wildlife and wild lands in Summit County, Colorado, featuring the Festival Art Show on Friday, July 24!
• 15 acclaimed artists painting en plein air in and around Breckenridge, Colorado, with those paintings as well as studio pieces available for purchase.
• Carter Park Pavilion is event central, where artworks will be on display in an ever-changing medley and all activities meet or take place.
Workshops, Guided Hikes and Other Activities
Guided hikes and walks every day!
- Photography Workshop with Bill Linfield on Thursday, July 23.
- A Practical Approach to Plein Air Painting with Tim Diebler on Thursday, July 23.
- Watercolor Workshop with Ann Weaver on Saturday, July 25.
Festival Art Show and Dinner
Join us Friday, July 24 at the Festival Art Show & Dinner where you can view and vote on paintings, enjoy al fresco dining with live music playing in the background on the covered patio of Carter Park Pavilion, and purchase an original work of art! Proceeds support Continental Divide Land Trust, working to preserve Colorado’s mountain landscapes in and around Breckenridge.
Meet the Artists
Our award-winning group of artists includes: Deborah McAllister , Ann Weaver, Beth Erlund, Jeanne Hougen , Karen Ramsay, Marty Rohde, Sandi Bruns, Ginger Whellock, Emily Wahl, Rita Cirillo, Cheryl St John, Jeanne Echternach, Cliff Austin, Anita Winter, and Marianna Duford
Event Sponsors Town of Breckenridge Howard & Sue Carver Harriett Bobo Hufft Energy Ed & Patty Wahtera Breckenridge Grand Vacations
Preserving Mountain Landscapes—About Continental Divide Land Trust
Wild About Colorado is a benefit event for Continental Divide Land Trust (CDLT), a not-for-profit land conservancy working to protect and preserve natural lands in and around Summit County now and for future generations. CDLT provides land stewardship through conservation easements and conducts educational events for the public and professionals.